Q&A Part 5:
1. Do you have plan for the comic to end? I.e. (Dreamland Chronicles)
Pr will the story never end? I.e. (Sandra and woo)
> I have an end in mind for the current story, yes.
Also Sandra and Woo is creepy.
2. What made you decide to become a pixel artist?
> SNES games!
Specifically, finding out that people on the internet actually made art similar to SNES games and it is a thing you could just ... do.
3. What inspired HoH?
Too many things lol, ranging from real life politics, to anime and manga, to cartoons to video games to movies. I like remixing inspiration.
4. The game announcer speaks through the smiley contestant in a way he described as "trippy". Why? Does he take control over his mouth (or any equivalent)? Can the announcer control the rest of the contestant's body? Or is the contestant just a remote-controlled puppet?
> Good questions, but can I answer them without spoilers?
5. The announcer seemed to understand Three. Did he?
6. Thanks for your answer. Now I'm imagining Burk in goldplated armor equipped with a weapon made from black crystal.
Is he now the most dangerous being in the world?
> He'd be pretty effective at fighting magic users ... gold armor would probably be heavy though.
But dangerous? There's definitely many characters quantifiably more capable of destruction.
7. Another thought about the reach of the antimagic. While I clearly exaggerated last time I'm wondering if there is some way to generate such an antimagic field in the first place. I jokingly said 10 km rsdius for the black crystals which could of course not be the case since it would mean that basically the whole city of Lorg is a completely magicfree zone which it is not.
So, is it possible to generate an antimagic field? What must be done to have one? Do they exist in the Empire or do they work on inventing one?
> In theory it should be possible, but it clearly isn't easy or fields like that would be all over the place.
8. Do undead exist?
> Define undead.
9. Exists a worldmap? Can we see it?
> Yes, but no. >:3
10. When a dying elf mentioned empire harboring a monster, who did he mean? Veda? Nail? Someone else we've seen?
> I'm not saying it's not Veda.
11. What's the deal with the superstrong man, who bled all over Noah? Is he like Burk? Is he Burk's brother? If the 3 storylines are out of synch, is he who Burk used to be?
> No, no, definitely no.
12. Will Noah ask Cherry about her pandemonium power?
> The answer to any "Will Noah" question usually comes in the form of "if someone or something forces him to."
13. If you've got separate indexes for the 3 characters, can you make the 4th one for intermissions than aren't in either?
> Well the intermissions we've had so far are set to "all characters" :3
14. How did royal guards determime which children to invite to meet Veda? How did they find Noah had magic before he did?
> Good question.
15. Who hired the hitmen to attack Alex? Was it the guards/veda ploy to make her reveal herself?
> That would make sense but be a super dickish thing to do, surely the great and glorious Empire wouldn't resort to such underhanded methods.
16. How did you pick the name "Veda"? Any relation to Hindu Vedas or the translation of "veda"?
17. How long ago did magic start to manifest?
> Exact moment of origins is unclear but it becoming the largest worldwide factor of influence spans the last 100 years or so, give or take.
18. How fast does time in Rauel go compared to the real world?
> Let's hope for Tobi's sake it's 1:1.
19. We've seem Emporio Garrimon in concealing clothes on page 720, where he is named. Have we seen him anywhere else?
Is he King Baku?
> My personal theory is that Garrimon was close friends with Baku but started self-concealing because anyone close to Baku would feel ashamed that they'd never match his incredible sense of Fashion.
20. Why is a continent lost?
> Cause people are thinking of the wrong definition of the word lost lol.
21. s there a world map with all mentioned locations? (Heroland, Logan Alexander's castle, Deepwood, Clover Coast, Livarall, Justopea, Gloria, Heaven, Lorg...)
> ... Heaven? Are you trying to find an easy way to the good place? I'm on to you!
22.Does the Lance train need rails, or can it go without them? If it needs rails, did the lost continent expedition involve frequent stops to repair the road?
It doesn't *need* rails but it sure as hell prefers them, and the parts of the road that need repaired aren't exactly reachable anymore so. -shrug-
23. Does Marble dye her hair or is this her natural colour?
> She dyes.
Like always, add future questions in the comments and I'll answer them once I feel there's enough!