Like the previous news post, answers to the questions asked! spoilers left purposely ambiguous.
Feel free to ask more questions in the comments for future journal updates:
1. Hey, could you please do something about the expired discord invite? :)
> penguin can.
2. did you take inspiration from anything specific when created Ciel?
> Nothing specific I guess! I've seen some sort of mind creature/spirit in a lot of stories though.
3. On a scale from 1 to Q, What color does Burk smell like?
4. How old is Noah? And how old are the other sprogs from his saga?
> somewhere on the scale of 16 to 17, most of the other kids fall between 15-19.
5. Noah is ace, I can taste it. And who is Tom again?
> Tom is the protagonist of a little side comic called "tom rpg".
6. Who's going to kill Veda: Burk, Noah or Tobi?
7. Why does Aristocrat heal people?
> Why do you think the Aristocrat would want to keep people alive? The answer is straightforward.
8. How far is Tobi from Clover Coast? How far is Justopea from Clover Coast?
> Justopea is closer but they're both at a distance where the difference is fairly irrelevant.
9. How did the baron catch the Pirate of the Storm?
> He must've done something sneaky because she's probably one of the most difficult characters to capture from the current known cast.
10. How far can Ariara fly with her newly aquired gold properties and metal-controlling power? Can she cross the ocean?
> Most likely, she could already do so with limited access to metal; say a girder.
11. What would happen if Noah enters the mind of Three?
> good question.
12. Which members of Burk's family will not appear in the comic?
> The ones I feel would add nothing to show.
13. Why do all 3 heroes have 4-letter names?
> a coincidence that I've decided to make a pattern.
14. Out of the first three chapters, which one takes place 'first', in-comic time?
> There's at least some hints sprinkled through the story that give an estimation of the relative timeline, I know some readers have noticed 1 or 2.
15. Good one. Or would it be better to ask: how much time passed between each chapter?
> differs radically, ranges from minutes to days to weeks. Tobi's entire story in Lorg so far is basically spread over a day or so, while noah has over a month at the very least of content.
16. When are you going to get an actual aristocrat in brown clothes?
> no plans, but it could happen.
17. And why was Burk in and then fell from the sky?
> One of the biggest questions in the comic right now.
18. Why does Burk draw with crayons instead of writing to convey a message?
> he is an artist & thinks images speak a thousand words.
19. Do you have the entire script written for the story and are making the illustrations as you go? Or, are you creating both, chapter by chapter, based off of an outline?
> I have an outline for the general story + key characters, and flesh in the details for the next 2-3 chapters in a rough outline, then fill in the details when I get close to a new chapter.